Lignis and his philosophy
We are an engineering office specialized in two sectors:
1. Inspection, projects and consulting for ropes courses, adventure parks and ziplines.
2. Projects, consulting and technical office services for wood construction.
We are a professional, experienced, dynamic and highly qualified team.
Our main objective in each project is a solution adapted to the costumers needs without losing sight of the success of the project.
We commit, we give ourselves and we have the ability to convert words into tangible values.
The use of wood as the main building material and the respectful treatment of the forest in which we work demonstrate our commitment to the environment.
Civil Engineer (Dipl.-Ing. / M.Sc.)
IAPA & ERCA Certified Inspector
Lignis is directed by Daniel Dommaschk, German and skilled as:
– Civil Engineer (Dipl.-Ing. / M.Sc.) with more than 12 years of experience.
– IAPA and ERCA certified inspector.
– Expert in wood construction (design, structural calculation, manufacturing and assembly).
– PPE inspector for adventure parks (ERCA certified).
– Inspector of wire ropes for adventure parks according to ISO 4309 (certified by ERCA).
– Inspector of wooden poles for adventure parks (certified by ERCA).
– IRATA Level 1.